// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog, beautiful strangers. Drop nice words here. Follow me okeyh? :D. 
MYUNGSOO .. MYUNGSOO .. MYUNGSOO .. MYUNGSOO .. MYUNGSOO




Tagboard


Put your cbox or shoutmix code here

My Melody


Visit dem'




The Mastermind

Basecode: Lurve
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other: ❖ ❖ ❖

I can't stop thinking bout you
Hear ,
Everytime , I thinking bout you ,
Have you eating ,
Bathing , PlAying your guitar ,
OR sleeping ..
I never stop thinking bout you
But you ? Hmm , I don't no !

OK , i want to apologize,
Because of me
Mak , awak marah awak
Saya x sengaja !
I was very bad girl ..
~Hrhh~

You angry with me ?
Hmmm ~
Sorry !

I like your style,
Your perfume,
HAHA !

Anyway So , So - ORRY !
Jangan la marah ..
you always make me smile
and buat mcm iklan colgate ! HAHA !

Like you always say to me when i was cry ,
~Smile can bring you to the heaven ~
Don't cry ..Went you cry means you hate to me !
So .. You hate to me right ?
Thats why you cry ! -.-'
It funny dear ,

LAUGHLAUGHLAUGH !
Why ?
Please smile !
I know thats all my fault .. PLzz ! forgive me!

jangan bt saya geram
lastly Kena cap
*Biaq la ! Geram aku !

OK dear , Yeee Ngeeeeee ~
You smile .. OWh very touching my heart HAHA
Good !


Dah yg gila : D@y@n@ -..-'
Daaaaaaa -.- "

*Maaf BI Tunggang - Langgang
* Bahasa rojak !

For you : <3 BESFREND <3
LUBEYOU !